All of our fundraising efforts are leading up to the annual event for the Arthritis Foundation, the Jingle Bell Run! It will be held at the E.P. Tom Sawyer Park on November 10th.
Race Day Schedule
- 7:30AM – Registration opens (gymnasium)
- 8:30AM – Special Announcements & Honoree Introductions
- 8:50AM – Kid’s Candy Cane Trot 100 meter dash
- 9:00AM – 5K & 1 Mile RACE START
- 8:00AM – 10:30AM – Festivities (located in the gymnasium)
- Pictures with Santa
- Hot Chocolate Bar
- Kid’s Zone featuring face painting; ornament decorating; games
- Costume competition (judging ends at 9:45AM) (Awards for best individual costume; best team costume; best ugly Christmas sweater; best pet costume.)
- Warrior Zone – Inspiring stories of those living with arthritis; honoree nominations; ornament decorating and goodies for arthritis warriors.
And don’t forget to wear your best jingle bell outfit!
Join our team ‘Frosty’s Sleigh Team‘ and run/walk with us or donate!