St. Matthews Animal Clinic strives to provide the best and most up to date medical care and technology for our patients/your furry family members. We are very excited to now be offering our wellness scans!
What is a Senior Wellness Ultrasound Scan?
- A comprehensive, organ-specific view of your pet
- Overview of the chest and abdomen
- Performed by trained staff and doctors
- Reviewed by board-certified radiologist or internal medicine specialist
- Recommended annually
- Alternate with biannual senior exams & bloodwork
What are the benefits from annual ultrasound scans?
- Diagnose conditions and diseases early
- Track and monitor progressive conditions
- Used in conjunction with annual bloodwork for more complete diagnoses
What does this mean for my pet?
- No shaving
- Low stress and minimal handling
- Pets can be dropped off and picked up at your convenience